The Annual NDCC Players Meeting will take place at 7pm on Friday 20th October at the Pavilion.
This is your opportunity as a player to discuss any issues you wish to raise and, importantly, to elect the Captains and Vice Captains of all the adult teams playing in the Devon and North Devon Leagues.
I shall be there to chair the meeting and feed info back to the club committee. Please do come along and have a beer or two afterwards – the meeting itself does not take long and we have stock to drink at good prices!
Devon League 3rd team will continue with a Manager and Captain as last year.
The club’s procedure is that the players elect the Captains and Vice Captains. These choices are then put forward to the NDCC Committee for their ratification (normally a formality!).
If you wish to put your name forward for election as a Captain or Vice Captain of a team, please email this to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07970262929 prior to the meeting.
- Any Player matters
- Discussion on how many teams to enter into the North Devon League given the League’s forecast structure.
- Election of:
- Devon League NDCC 1st XI Captain and Vice Captain
- Devon League NDCC 2nd XI Captain and Vice Captain
- Devon League NDCC 3rd XI Manager and Captain
- North Devon League NDCC 1st XI Captain and Vice Captain
- North Devon League NDCC 2nd XI Captain and Vice Captain (subject to 2 above)
I look forward to seeing you a week on Friday.