The Annual NDCC Players Meeting will take place at 7pm on Tuesday 13th December at the Pavilion.
This is your opportunity as a player to discuss any issues you wish to raise and importantly, to elect the Captains and Vice Captains of all the adult teams playing in the Devon and North Devon Leagues.
I shall be there to chair the meeting and feed info back to the club committee. Please do come along and have a beer or two afterwards – the meeting itself does not take long!
Devon League 3rd team will continue with a Manager and Captain as last year.
The club’s procedure is that the players elect the Captains and Vice Captains. These choices are then put forward to the NDCC Committee for their ratification (normally a formality!).
If you wish to put your name forward for election as a Captain or Vice Captain of a team, please email this to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07970262929 prior to the meeting.
- Any Player matters
- Election of:
- Devon League NDCC 1st XI Captain and Vice Captain
- Devon League NDCC 2nd XI Captain and Vice Captain
- Devon League NDCC 3rd XI Manager and Captain
- North Devon League NDCC 1st XI Captain and Vice Captain
- North Devon League NDCC 2nd XI Captain and Vice Captain
I look forward to seeing you a week on Tuesday.